Get the facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), including symptoms, what exacerbates it, and doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Living well with CIC Are you living with Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC)? This guide to triggers, medications and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Abbadessa
Dr. Steven Abbadessa, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Abbadessa is affiliated with Des Peres Hospital, SSM DePaul Health Center and Missouri Baptist Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Abbadessa has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Steven Abbadessa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Donald Summers
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Fenton, MO 4.09 mi18
Dr. Philip Robbins
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Saint Louis, MO 4.24 mi49
Dr. Sekhar Dharmarajan
General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Saint Louis, MO 4.24 mi16