Learn more about Dr. Steven Abram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Abram is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Abram, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Abram graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Abram has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Skyline Medical Center
- St Thomas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abram accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 6 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Abram practice?
Dr. Steven Abram practices Neurological Surgery near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Hendersonville, TN and Columbia, TN.
See Nashville Neurological Surgeons.