Dr. Steven Abram Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Abram?

February 15th, 2017

I was treated for Trigeminal Neuralgia

December 7th, 2016

Dr. Abram is a great surgeon, he takes time to listen to your concerns and let's you know your options and what to expect from your procedure. I have recommended him to friends who that need to see a neurosurgeon.

August 25th, 2016

Excellent

Dr.Abram changed my life! I have been bounced from Dr to Dr over 7 years in almost unbearable pain. In & out of the ER. I was finally sent to Dr.Abram . And less than a month later he done my spinal surgery. I'm sore from surgery but can already tell a HUGE , difference in just 2 days. He will also be performing my brain surgery. For the 1st time in a long time I'm looking forward to what my future may hold. I highly recommend him.

July 3rd, 2016

Mrs.

Dr. Abram is an excellent surgeon. He takes his time with you and explains everything thoroughly.

May 11th, 2016

Dr. Abram is Amazing.

I would highly recommend Dr. Abram, he is Amazing. Dr. Abram and Dr. Mackey were the ones that preformed my spine surgerie and I'm so glad I went to these two doctors.

December 5th, 2014

Dr Abrams over a period of four years performed three successful surgeries on me. One was a two level cervical fusion in my neck. The other two were carpal tunnel surgery both left and right hand. He did an excellent job on all three. I believe he is knowledgeable and does his job very well. I would and have trusted him with my life and would continue to do so if needed again.

July 11th, 2012

I was a little nervous about my appointment with Dr. Abram. This was mainly from the reviews I read. I was referred to Dr. Abram by a doctor I fully trust. Dr. Abram is what I want in a doctor. He was upfront, take charge, and to the point. If you are looking for a doctor to make you feel warm and fuzzy then he the right fit. If you want a Doctor to give it to you straight, he is the right man for the job. I will give a further update after treatment. He was willing and did answer all questions.

April 17th, 2012

I would not have another neurosurgeon in the middle Tennessee area. Dr. Abram's took over my neurosurgery needs in Tennessee after I moved here 17 years ago from Texas. He is thorough in his exam, does not jump into surgery unless all other treatments have been tried and failed. Then does more definitive testing before going in to operate. Bedside manner has greatly improved, and he wants thorough health background to treat what needs to be done.

October 6th, 2011

Dr Abram, was not concerned about my pain what so ever. He didnt even ask questions, he just told me what he was going to do and then after my myelogram there was no follow up..Its a racket, ther in with results pt and the Howell Allen Imaging. ONE TO REFER YOU TO ANOTHER! Dr. Abram is more concerned with the suit he is wearing than your Health. A waste of time and money!

August 18th, 2011

Very unsure of this doctor!

I had surgery in 2000, 2nd L5 rupture. I heard bad news about this doctor and wanted to switch to Dr. Allen but they would not let me. I didn't want this doctor to do my surgery, but I was in so much pain, he was the only one available. Now I see why. I have paralysis in my left foot after surgery, not before. He never even showed me the MRI at the office visit and I went back after surgery to ask him about my left foot paralysis, he said if you don't get it back in a year, you won't. He was rude not friendly and acted like he could care less about me as a patient. Never followed up on me at all. He has poor bedside manners. Years later I am finding out more of patients he has messed up. He is not on the top 10 list of nurosurgeons in TN either. I have learned a great lesson, always listen to advice people give you and then research yourself on the doctor before you let them do surgery.

September 10th, 2010

horrible

A doctor can't tell a patient that they have a bleeding brain tumor and then be too busy to look at any other test results that they ordered. Yes, that's what happened to me. I finally had to ask for copies of my file and told them that I'd go somewhere else for treatment.

June 1st, 2010

This man may be a wonderful dr at what he knows, but he is definitely not interested in learning on new things. His bedside manner and the time he spends with you is unacceptable. He does not answer questions, he tells you what he wants you to hear.