Dr. Steven Abrams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Abrams?

Posted on July 18th, 2016

The kindest, most educated psychiatrist in the world!

The Most Wonderful Psychiatrist Since Sigmund Freud

Posted on May 10th, 2016

Dr. Steven Abrams eases your way to wellness of mind and soul through tremendous empathy and kindness. With his extremely learned mind he enabled me to see the mainly doorways to happiness, when before I had only seen walls.

One of the best doctor I know

Posted on April 6th, 2016

Dr. Abrams is a very caring, nurturing person who does his best to do whatever he can to make people well. I have been with him for some time now and he has helped me immensely. I have learned how to spot sociopaths so I don't marry one again! I have learned who my real friends are and who is just pretending. I have a lot of "blindspots" that Dr. Abrams has alerted me to and has helped me to correct so I don't make the same mistakes again! Dr. Abrams has been able to "talk me down" several times when I was going to commit suicide. He is a great doctor and really goes above and beyond even for the most difficult patients that all other doctors have dropped because of their behavior.

Unfair review

Posted on February 15th, 2016

There are some people that are so severely mentally ill that they take it out on the doctor who is trying to treat them. Such is the case with the person who rated Dr. Abrams one star. Dr. Abrams goes out of his way to treat his patients with the utmost care - like me. He is always very supportive even to patients that take out their problems on him, won't leave when their time is up so the rest of us get bumped, and generally are very selfish, uncaring individuals who are just "takers" . I had the unfortunate experiences of coming in as these people were (finally) leaving - screaming at the top of their lungs! You just can't help some people I guess.

Butcher, life destroyer doctor

Posted on February 7th, 2016

This evil man ruined my life. He over prescribed medications and he put me on extremely high dosages of medications. After seeing two other doctors, I found out about what he had done to me. I have sever nerve problems because of his over dosing. I wasted 8 years, my health and livelihood because of this evil and stupid doctor.

patient

Posted on April 8th, 2012

One of the last of the good doctors these days!

Posted on August 23rd, 2011

Since I started visiting, I'm learning more about myself and the people I associate with. Dr. Abrams is very caring and conscientious. He always goes above and beyond what is expected - even calling me on weekends on several occasions to make sure I was doing okay when I was having a particularly hard time of it. Dr. Abrams is a highly skilled/very knowledgeable medical doctor, is really intelligent and perceptive (not just book smart like some doctors), and is a very skilled analyst. He uses his knowledge along with his people skills to create a safe environment which allows for productive meetings.

Posted on May 12th, 2017