A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Abramson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abramson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abramson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Abramson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Muscle Inflammation (Myositis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abramson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Abramson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Abramson MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Abramson practice?
- Dr. Steven Abramson has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Abramson practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Rheumatologists.