A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Achinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Achinger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Achinger graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Achinger has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Gerard Achinger MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Achinger practice?
- Dr. Steven Achinger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Achinger practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lakeland, FL.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Nephrologists.