A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Acker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Acker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Acker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Acker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Acker graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Acker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Allan Acker DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Acker practice?
- Dr. Steven Acker has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Acker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Orthopedic Surgeons.