A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Acker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Acker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Acker graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Acker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Allan Acker DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Acker practice?
- Dr. Steven Acker has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Acker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.