Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
This doctor listens and is genuinely concerned show details This doctor listens and is genuinely concerned
by Diana Hachem, Dearborn Heights, Michigan on Jul 26th, 2010

After 6 long years of suffering with carpal tunnel in both hands, I found Dr. Acker. My PCP scared me away from surgery for years and kept giving me medication to "manage" the pain, but the pain was never managed. Dr. Acker listened to my concerns and eased my fears. 2 months after having my right hand opperated on, I went back to Dr. Acker to do my left hand. Dr. Acker is full of jokes in and out of the opperating room and really made me feel very comfortable with him and with the procedures. I will be returning to Dr. Acker for surgeries #3 and #4 this summer for another ailment and I have absolutely no reservations. I would definately recommend Dr. Acker to anyone needing Ortho services.I'll be back and work in late August, in tip top shape, ready to run with the 450 elementary students that need me thanks to Dr. Acker!

Jul 9th, 2010

Very attentive and made me feel like he really cared and listened. Great result. Fixed my foot and hip like new.

Caring show details Caring
Aug 17th, 2009

ot only is Dr. Acker a great surgeon and fixed a knee problem that has been going on for years and for which I had seen two other doctors who did not help. His is also so caring and kind. He really cares about his patients. Two of my colleagues have also seen him and felt the same way.