Dr. Steven Adashek MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 24th, 2016
New GYN
My long time GYN retired in 2015. Another doctor assumed his practice with a very different approach. I found Dr. Adashek and he is the most amazing doctor. He is knowledgeable, compassionate and very straightforward. He made me feel welcome as a new patient and confident in his recommendations for my care. Looking forward to having him as my doctor.

May 10th, 2016
The best!!

April 22nd, 2016
The best in maryland
Dr. Adashek has the best bedside mannor, and really puts me at ease with any concerns I ever have. He never makes me feel rushed and thoroughly covers everything. Plus, he's very personable!

December 7th, 2015
Dr. Adashek is the BEST. Have been a patient for app 20 years. He listens to you, which is essential. Plus he's a great doctor in general.

September 18th, 2015
He's the best and so is his staff
I have been going to Dr. Adeshek for 20 years and think he is the best. He cares about his patients and makes sure you are comfortable.

April 21st, 2015
This doctor seemed very friendly at first but proved to be the opposite went to his office with menstrual issues and he made my issues worse I bled for close to two months and called him after he gave me birth control and he did not have a care in this world

February 24th, 2015
A grateful patient
Dr. Adashek is the best doctor I have ever known. He smile and his mannerism immediately make you comfortable. He treats me with respect and genuinely cares about me. His knowledge as a physician has been extremely helpful to me as well as to my daughter. We are both grateful to have him as our doctor!!

September 6th, 2013
NOBODY BETTER!
I have been seeing Dr Adashek for over 10 years. Not only is he a great gyn doctor. You will never find a better doctor than him of any kind. He is kind, caring, unbelievably knowledgeable in all areas of medicine and funny when that's what is needed. Great staff. Always available if you need him. Smart. Knows everything and everyone. He is not only my gyn doc; he is my go to guy for everything. I recently had cancer and when I was scared, his words were the ones that calmed me and gave me the hope and positive outlook I needed. He is an absolute godsend disguised as a cute little brother. What a gem! So lucky to have him as my doctor.

January 23rd, 2012
Excellent
I have been a patient of Dr. Adashek's for about 2 years now. He is great! The staff is great! I actually don't mind coming to get my annual exam every year!

September 2nd, 2011
The very best possible
I have been a patient of Dr. Adashek's for 13 years. He is the most knowledgeable, supportive and truly caring doctor you will ever have. Every bizarre, rare medical condition I have was diagnosed by him, when other doctors couldn't, and successfully treated. He understands his patients well, and listens well, and can tell when something is wrong even when it doesn't have anything to do with OB/GYN. He can give you the very best referrals-to physician specialists, lawyers, therapists, whatever you need to solve the problem at hand. He is also great in a crisis-compassionate, responsive, but most importantly, he has always told me exactly what I needed to do, he is never swayed by my arguments against what he is saying, and he has been right every single time. I trust him 100%.

November 2nd, 2010
Awesome
Dr. Adashek is a very good doctor. I have been going to him for over 10 years and his diagnosis have always been accurate. I have a rare medical condition and Dr. Adashek hit the books to research all he could so he could better meet my needs. Eventhough it crosses over into other specialties. He has become my rock and he has been a strong advocate for me over the years. I am a very anxious patient and Dr. Adashek is always very gentle and supportive. He has spent a lot of time helping me through very difficult and stressful times. (He has gone above and beyond.) Dr. Adashek is a truly fantastic doctor and a beautiful person. I don't know where I'd be without him. He is truly one of a kind.

July 1st, 2010
Dr. Adashek is the best. He is compassionate, with-it, and responsive. He has an excellent sense of humor and is very attentive to patients. I have been a patient for years but have been told by those who work for him that he is the same cheery, kind person that he presents to his patients. Dr. Adashek gets back to his patients in a timely manner.......usually the day that they email or call. He truly cares.