Obstetricians & Gynecologists

1205 York Rd
Ste 12
Lutherville Timonium, MD 21093
410-296-8001
Locations and availability (2)

• Currently 3.9047619047619 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  NOBODY BETTER!  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Adashek for over 10 years. Not only is he a great gyn doctor. You will never find a better doctor than him of any kind. He is kind, caring, unbelievably knowledgeable in all areas of medicine and funny when that's what is needed. Great staff. Always available if you need him. Smart. Knows everything and everyone. He is not only my gyn doc; he is my go to guy for everything. I recently had cancer and when I was scared, his words were the ones that calmed me and gave me the hope and positive outlook I needed. He is an absolute godsend disguised as a cute little brother. What a gem! So lucky to have him as my doctor.

|  Excellent  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Adashek's for about 2 years now. He is great! The staff is great! I actually don't mind coming to get my annual exam every year!

|  The very best possible  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Adashek's for 13 years. He is the most knowledgeable, supportive and truly caring doctor you will ever have. Every bizarre, rare medical condition I have was diagnosed by him, when other doctors couldn't, and successfully treated. He understands his patients well, and listens well, and can tell when something is wrong even when it doesn't have anything to do with OB/GYN. He can give you the very best referrals-to physician specialists, lawyers, therapists, whatever you need to solve the problem at hand. He is also great in a crisis-compassionate, responsive, but most importantly, he has always told me exactly what I needed to do, he is never swayed by my arguments against what he is saying, and he has been right every single time. I trust him 100%.

|  Awesome  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2010

Dr. Adashek is a very good doctor. I have been going to him for over 10 years and his diagnosis have always been accurate. I have a rare medical condition and Dr. Adashek hit the books to research all he could so he could better meet my needs. Eventhough it crosses over into other specialties. He has become my rock and he has been a strong advocate for me over the years. I am a very anxious patient and Dr. Adashek is always very gentle and supportive. He has spent a lot of time helping me through very difficult and stressful times. (He has gone above and beyond.) Dr. Adashek is a truly fantastic doctor and a beautiful person. I don't know where I'd be without him. He is truly one of a kind.

|  show details
Jul 1st, 2010

Dr. Adashek is the best. He is compassionate, with-it, and responsive. He has an excellent sense of humor and is very attentive to patients. I have been a patient for years but have been told by those who work for him that he is the same cheery, kind person that he presents to his patients. Dr. Adashek gets back to his patients in a timely manner.......usually the day that they email or call. He truly cares.

|  great Dr  |  show details
by PJ on Oct 26th, 2009

I am a new patient...first visit with Dr A I discussed a tubaligation...he was very humorous and explained the procedure in plain language and even wrote notes down for me to take home. Made it seem like he could do the surgery with his eyes closed and gave me reassurance that I was doing the right thing...had made the right decision. Any time i called the office with question prior to and following my surgery he was always avaialble to take my call and answer my concerns. Very satisfied with the office staff and his collegue, Peggy Stouffer is phenomenial as well! Thank you!

|  Best GYN  |  show details
by Diane Messer on Sep 25th, 2009

Dr. Adashek is without a doubt the best gynocologist I have ever had. I know several other people who have seen him and they all agree that he is kind, patient, and very good at his job.

|  A Great and Knowledgable Dr. Highly recommended!  |  show details
by CJ Poindexter on May 14th, 2009

Dr. Adashek made a very high risk, rare pregnancy less stressful and difficult. Not only was he highly knowledgeable and current, he and his staff exhibited sincere care and concern for me. Although Dr. Adashek runs a small practice and is in high demand, his accessability was phenomenal. I never felt slighted, dismissed or not well attended to. He comes highly recommended!