Dr. Steven Adashek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Adashek?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Steven Adashek?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 25th, 2017

Poured a stinging liquid on my healthy vagina during pap smear to hurt it. He didn't like that I'm healthy. Wish I never let him exam me.

August 24th, 2016

New GYN

My long time GYN retired in 2015. Another doctor assumed his practice with a very different approach. I found Dr. Adashek and he is the most amazing doctor. He is knowledgeable, compassionate and very straightforward. He made me feel welcome as a new patient and confident in his recommendations for my care. Looking forward to having him as my doctor.

May 10th, 2016

The best!!

April 22nd, 2016

The best in maryland

Dr. Adashek has the best bedside mannor, and really puts me at ease with any concerns I ever have. He never makes me feel rushed and thoroughly covers everything. Plus, he's very personable!

December 7th, 2015

Dr. Adashek is the BEST. Have been a patient for app 20 years. He listens to you, which is essential. Plus he's a great doctor in general.

September 18th, 2015

He's the best and so is his staff

I have been going to Dr. Adeshek for 20 years and think he is the best. He cares about his patients and makes sure you are comfortable.

April 21st, 2015

This doctor seemed very friendly at first but proved to be the opposite went to his office with menstrual issues and he made my issues worse I bled for close to two months and called him after he gave me birth control and he did not have a care in this world

February 24th, 2015

A grateful patient

Dr. Adashek is the best doctor I have ever known. He smile and his mannerism immediately make you comfortable. He treats me with respect and genuinely cares about me. His knowledge as a physician has been extremely helpful to me as well as to my daughter. We are both grateful to have him as our doctor!!

September 6th, 2013

NOBODY BETTER!

I have been seeing Dr Adashek for over 10 years. Not only is he a great gyn doctor. You will never find a better doctor than him of any kind. He is kind, caring, unbelievably knowledgeable in all areas of medicine and funny when that's what is needed. Great staff. Always available if you need him. Smart. Knows everything and everyone. He is not only my gyn doc; he is my go to guy for everything. I recently had cancer and when I was scared, his words were the ones that calmed me and gave me the hope and positive outlook I needed. He is an absolute godsend disguised as a cute little brother. What a gem! So lucky to have him as my doctor.

January 23rd, 2012

Excellent

I have been a patient of Dr. Adashek's for about 2 years now. He is great! The staff is great! I actually don't mind coming to get my annual exam every year!

September 2nd, 2011

The very best possible

I have been a patient of Dr. Adashek's for 13 years. He is the most knowledgeable, supportive and truly caring doctor you will ever have. Every bizarre, rare medical condition I have was diagnosed by him, when other doctors couldn't, and successfully treated. He understands his patients well, and listens well, and can tell when something is wrong even when it doesn't have anything to do with OB/GYN. He can give you the very best referrals-to physician specialists, lawyers, therapists, whatever you need to solve the problem at hand. He is also great in a crisis-compassionate, responsive, but most importantly, he has always told me exactly what I needed to do, he is never swayed by my arguments against what he is saying, and he has been right every single time. I trust him 100%.

March 10th, 2011