Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Agabegi
Dr. Steven Agabegi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Florence, KY, with other offices in Cincinnati, OH and Cincinnati, OH. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Agabegi is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital, UC Health - University of Cincinnati Medical Center and Jewish Hospital. Dr. Agabegi has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Agabegi has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Steven Agabegi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Florence, KY.
Dr. Christopher Utz
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Florence, KY 0 mi9
Dr. Michael Wigton
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Florence, KY 0 mi7
Dr. Raj Kakarlapudi
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Florence, KY 0.55 mi13