Learn more about Dr. Steven Agabegi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Agabegi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Agabegi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Agabegi graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Agabegi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Bethesda North Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Agabegi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven S. Agabegi practice?
Dr. Steven Agabegi practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, OH and West Chester, OH.
See Cincinnati Surgeons and Cincinnati Orthopedic Surgeons.