A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Ajluni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Ajluni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Ajluni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ajluni graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ajluni has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven C Ajluni MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Ajluni practice?
- Dr. Steven Ajluni has 11 office locations.
Dr. Steven Ajluni practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Troy Internists and Troy Cardiologists.