A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Ajluni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Ajluni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ajluni
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ajluni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Ajluni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ajluni graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ajluni has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven C Ajluni MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Ajluni practice?
- Dr. Steven Ajluni has 11 office locations.
Dr. Steven Ajluni practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Troy Internists and Troy Cardiologists.