- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Ajluni is Good. Dr. Ajluni has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Ajluni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Myocardial Infarction and Translumnial Percutaneous Coronary Angioplasty.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ajluni graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ajluni has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ajluni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Ajluni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Ajluni practice?
Dr. Steven Ajluni practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and New Baltimore, MI.
See Troy Internists and Troy Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Ajluni, Dr. Stephen Ajluni, Dr. Stefan Ajluni, Dr. Steve Ajluni