Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Akins
Dr. Steven Akins, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Germantown, TN, with another office in Olive Branch, MS. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Akins is affiliated with Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown Hospital, Methodist Olive Branch Hospital and Saint Francis Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Akins has the following 2 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Steven Akins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Germantown, TN.
Dr. David Simmons
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Germantown, TN 0 mi34
Dr. Guerrumberto Guerra
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
Germantown, TN 0 mi47
Dr. Parampreet Vidwan
Germantown, TN 0 mi12