A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Albelda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Albelda, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Fungal Lung Diseases
- Gene Therapy
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Diseases (Pleural Diseases)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
Education & Awards
Dr. Albelda graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Albelda has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Albelda practice?
Dr. Steven Albelda practices Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pulmonologists.