A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Alevizon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Alevizon, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Alevizon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Alevizon graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alevizon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thibodaux Regional Medical Center
- Terrebonne General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Jay Alevizon MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Alevizon practice?
- Dr. Steven Alevizon has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Alevizon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houma, LA.
See Houma Obstetricians & Gynecologists.