Learn more about Dr. Steven Allsing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Allsing is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allsing
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Allsing Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Allsing, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Allsing graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Allsing has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven R Allsing MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Allsing practice?
- Dr. Steven Allsing has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Allsing practices Orthopaedic Surgery near La Mesa, CA.
See La Mesa Surgeons.