Learn more about Dr. Steven Allsing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Allsing is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Allsing, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Allsing graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Allsing has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allsing accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Community Health Group - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven Allsing practice?
Dr. Steven Allsing practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near La Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santee, CA.
See La Mesa Surgeons.