A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Allsing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Allsing is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allsing
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allsing Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Allsing, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Allsing graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Allsing has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven R Allsing MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Allsing practice?
- Dr. Steven Allsing has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Allsing practices Orthopaedic Surgery near La Mesa, CA.
See La Mesa Surgeons.