A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Allsing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Allsing is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Allsing, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Allsing graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Allsing has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven R Allsing MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Allsing practice?
- Dr. Steven Allsing has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Allsing practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santee, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Mesa, CA and El Cajon, CA.
See Santee Surgeons.