A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Alvarez-Mott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Alvarez-Mott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Alvarez-Mott, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarez-Mott graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alvarez-Mott has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven D Alvarez-Mott MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Alvarez-Mott practice?
- Dr. Steven Alvarez-Mott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Alvarez-Mott practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Dimas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Diamond Bar, CA.
See San Dimas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.