A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Anneken, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Anneken graduated from University of Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Anneken has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Hospital & Medical Center
- Bromenn Healthcare
- Christ Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anneken accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Anneken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Anneken practice?
Dr. Steven Anneken practices Emergency Medicine near Oak Lawn, IL.
See Oak Lawn Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Anneken, Dr. Stefan Anneken, Dr. Stephan Anneken, Dr. Stephen Anneken