A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Anton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Anton is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Anton, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Anton graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anton has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Medical Center - San Pablo
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Louis Anton MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Anton practice?
- Dr. Steven Anton has 6 office locations.
Dr. Steven Anton practices Cardiovascular Disease near San Pablo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, CA and Vallejo, CA.
See San Pablo Cardiologists.