A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Anton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Anton, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Anton graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anton has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Doctors Medical Center - San Pablo
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Anton practice?
Dr. Steven Anton practices Cardiovascular Disease near San Pablo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, CA.
See San Pablo Cardiologists.