Learn more about Dr. Steven Applebaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Applebaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Applebaum, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Applebaum graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Applebaum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Hersch Applebaum MD is a male Hematologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Applebaum practice?
- Dr. Steven Applebaum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Applebaum practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Hematologists and Pasadena Oncologists.