Learn more about Dr. Steven Applebaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Applebaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Applebaum
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Applebaum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Applebaum, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Applebaum graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Applebaum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Hersch Applebaum MD is a male Hematologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Applebaum practice?
- Dr. Steven Applebaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Applebaum practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Hematologists and Pasadena Oncologists.