A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Applebaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Applebaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Applebaum
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Applebaum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Applebaum, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Applebaum graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Applebaum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Hersch Applebaum MD is a male Hematologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Applebaum practice?
- Dr. Steven Applebaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Applebaum practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Hematologists and Pasadena Oncologists.