Dr. Steven Applebaum MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

September 14th, 2016
Not a proactive Doctor. His approach is wait and see. Three of my friends have passed due to his lack of proactiveness. I would not recommend.

September 23rd, 2015
patient with break cancer
Tends to be rote -- though is knowledgeable, doesn't demonstrate commitment to health and seems to be coasting a bit. The staff is nice, but they are so disorganized and appear not to communicate. I was called to remind of treatments -- but the treatments had ended and the staff didn't even know that; other examples were appointments that were mixed up. Really made a mistake choosing this staff.

July 22nd, 2013
Love this doctor!!
I've been a patient for 11 years. This doctor is one of the very best oncologists. I travel 90 miles round trip to see him. Time and distance does not matter when it comes to my health. When going thru chemo you want the best...well Dr Applebaum has so many little tricks up his sleeve to help you feel better. He truly cares about his patients and their family members. Whenever I or my wife have called, he promptly returns our call. He spends time answering questions and gives you all the information you need to make wise choices. I have complete trust and confidence in him.

August 21st, 2012
Wonderful Doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Applebaum for over 5 years. I especially like his bedside (office) manner. He always takes time to visit, answer questions and follow up from last time discussions. He's a wonderful, sensitive and compassionate doctor.