Dr. Steven Arbit MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

July 4th, 2016
You have to wait 60 minutes to see this Doctor. Not on time even for 1st appointment.
BEFORE you get an appointment with this Dr. his staff insists that you pay what you owe on your remaining deductible of your insurance on a credit card. NOTE WELL: When you are a patient, you arrive at his office THEN his assistant calls him at home, then he comes 60 minutes later then your appt. time to see you, no apology for his tardiness. I was not happy as I was a 7:30am 1st appt.. When he did my EEG he did not alcohol off my arms and hands but measured, then stuck large sterile I hope needles in my arms and hands that were marked in regular pen.I was a bit horrified by this as any medical person should do. I have huge, raised bruises on my arms after a 10 days of having the test, called his office and was told that is what happens, but they are BIG and black. Got results afterward, not much comment. I will never pay any Doctor my remaining deductible again but was between a rock and a hard place. He just wants all of his money and that is not right.

October 28th, 2015
Very helpful. I would recommend him to anyone with a bone or joint problem.

August 5th, 2015
Great communicator. Takes as much time as needed with me. I think that is why he can run a little behind. Definitely worth the wait!

July 22nd, 2015
Exceptional Physician!

June 11th, 2015
I would recommend Dr. Arbit
Dr. Arbit was friendly & courteous. He had a nice bedside manner & was easy to talk to. I was surprised, he took so much time to listen to my personal history. His staff was very nice. They were very considerate & commpationate. I felt the visit was worth a reasonable wait time. I do feel he seemed rushed at the end. I had wanted him to take time to explain what is to come, what my follow up procedures/ next apt will entail. He somewhat, cut it short, when I had questions, that were important, pertaining to my condition & medications. Overall I was relieved and happy when I left his office.

April 15th, 2015
Bad experience
I waited in exam room 1 for 1 hour and 15 minutes...Then the nurse came by and told me that it would be at least another 10 minutes and I could reschedule if I wanted...Are you kidding me...over an hour wait and that's the best they could do. Unacceptable and I will not return to the office. I am extremely angry.

April 29th, 2014
NO MORE ACHES AND PAINS
This is one of the most personable doctors I've had a pleasure to meet. Took a lot of time to listen to my problems, which may explain long wait times. He is very conscientious of the testing he orders and the medications he prescribes. Very knowledgeable and understanding. What a great man. His staff if so helpful and polite, and the office is always kept clean. I would recommend this doctor to any one and every one

March 27th, 2014
patient
Very personable and knowledgable.

March 12th, 2014
Patient
I like Dr. Arbit both personally and professionally. He's interesting to talk to, has a good sense of humor and doesn't take himself too seriously. More importantly, he's bright, knows what he is talking about and has the patience to explain diagnoses and procedures. His office is well-run and the staff helpful and friendly.

December 6th, 2013
Not happy with this doctor at all.
Went to this doctor, at first he was caring and soon that turned into meanness and arrogance. Very uncomfortable to be around.

August 11th, 2013
Finally...some better answers
Reviewed provided MRI and history, listened to me without rushing, pertinent physical exam and assessment and good explanations.

July 17th, 2013
Great, Funny Doctor
Dr. Arbit is a wonderful and caring doctor. I have bad sciatic back and knee pain. I was considering surgery when I was referred to Dr. Arbit. After discussing my issues with him his recommendations of physical therapy, cortisone and steroid injections helped me tremendously. I don’t usually write reviews but I actually went to see him yesterday and he was great. Expect to wait a few weeks for an appt. and about 20-30 minutes to actually be seen. Well worth the wait either way.

Health Guides