A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Arcangeli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Arcangeli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Arcangeli, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Arcangeli graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arcangeli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- Sierra Surgery & Imaging
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Arcangeli FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Arcangeli practice?
- Dr. Steven Arcangeli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Arcangeli practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Minden, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Carson City, NV.
See Minden Obstetricians & Gynecologists.