A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Archer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Archer
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Archer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Archer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Archer graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Archer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mayo Archer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Archer practice?
- Dr. Steven Archer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Archer practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.