A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Archer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Archer
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Archer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Archer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Archer graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Archer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mayo Archer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Archer practice?
- Dr. Steven Archer has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Archer practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.