A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Armbrust:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Armbrust is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Armbrust, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Armbrust has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Armbrust MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Armbrust practice?
- Dr. Steven Armbrust has 4 office locations.
- Dr. Steven Armbrust practices Family Medicine near , .