A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Arnold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arnold
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Arnold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Arnold, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Parkinson Disease
- Sleep Disorders
- Smell Disorders (Olfaction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from Boston University . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Arnold has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven E Arnold MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Arnold practice?
- Dr. Steven Arnold has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Arnold practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists and Philadelphia Psychiatrists.