inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

December 24th, 2008
Excellent doctor
I saw Dr. Arrowsmith for a medical problem when I lived in Gallup two years ago. My family was initially sceptical that a small-town doctor would be competent enough to treat me for my cancer but now that I've relocated I really appreciate the care and concern of a lot of my Gallup doctors, like Dr. Arrowsmith. I felt like I was treated like a human being not a patient for whom the doctor would spend as little time as possible and never felt like I was in any danger of my doctor missing something on a test or CT scan. The only drawback, and it's a slight one, is that he is often away on missions to Africa so sometimes you have to schedule your appointments around that (but kudos to him for having that kind of commitment to needy people in other parts of the world!)