A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Arze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Arze, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arze graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Arze has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Regional Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Ernest Arze MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Arze practice?
- Dr. Steven Arze has 10 office locations.
Dr. Steven Arze practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rowlett, TX and Marshall, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.