A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Ash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Ash is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Ash, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ash graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Ash has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven P Ash MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Ash practice?
- Dr. Steven Ash has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Ash practices Urology near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Urologists.