A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Ash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Ash is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ash
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ash Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Ash, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ash graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Ash has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Patterson Ash MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Ash practice?
- Dr. Steven Ash has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Ash practices Urology near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Urologists.