Dr. Steven Ash Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Ash?

August 10th, 2016

Dr. Ash is a fantastic provider. He is patient and knowledgeable about his area. He listens and helps you decide the best treatment for you, instead of telling you what you need to do. The wait times can be on the longer side, but I have noticed the staff is almost all new in the last 6 months or so. It was a very welcome change as they are fantastic!

December 18th, 2015

I've been going to Doctor Ash for the last 10 plus years. He's been first class in every category. Some people would complain if Jesus Christ was their doctor.

July 27th, 2015

I have no complaints against the doctor, but I had to wait 2 1/2 hours to see him. Ridiculous! The staff just kept saying there was 3 new patients ahead of me. What does that matter?

March 14th, 2015

They send you to an imaging facility down the hall which will charge as much as $27,000 for one cat scan. Be careful!

December 29th, 2014

We found him helpful. Didn't appreciate the long wait time and lack of follow up though. Overall an effective visit

December 4th, 2014

I waited for over an hour.

November 23rd, 2014

Patient care seems like a negligent task on the back burner for him.

August 16th, 2011

BEWARE-----QUACK QUACK!!!!!

Do not go to this doctor. All he cares about is having you come back frequently to have that cash register ringing----while not taking care of any of your problems. I was a patient there for 6 months...and he did absolutely nothing for me except collect a lot of co-pays and insurance money. He told me I had prostatitis...and had me on strong antibiotics for all the 6 months. I told him after about 3 months that it wasn't working and didn't it seem excessive to be on antibiotics for so long. Not at all, he said. His x-ray maching wasn't working---and hadn't been for several months he said. I couldn't believe it. Office staff quite rude...and wait times were ALWAYS one hour in the lobby---and another hour in the holding pen. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.....WARNING----GO TO SOMEONE ELSE!!!!! I found another urologist that came highly recommended...and he has already done 10 times more for me in 3 visits.

July 10th, 2011

Unprofessional office staff and disinterested doctor

I recently had kidney stones and was admitted to Baylor medical where Ash was the on call. It took 23 hours from admittance before he visited me. He spent 10 minutes and recommended a procedure that could only be performed at his surgical center. He scheduled for the next day. While I was being discharged from the hospital to go to his center, his office staff called me in my room 5 times requiring money be paid prior to my arrival in order to perform the procedure. I've had no subsequent calls from the doctor to check on my condition and the office staff is rude and only speaks to you long enough to tell you how much your co pay is before any services can be performed. There is no consideration for the patient's well being just getting paid. Also question the motives for recommended treatments that require travel to the doctor owned surgical center and then non stop calls to patients in distress demanding payments before service. If you have an option stay away.

May 2nd, 2011

I have had kidney stones treated by Dr. Ash on two separate occasions. He has always been very easy to talk to and I felt fully informed of all issues and options.

April 19th, 2011

horrible .... dont lisen did not understand .... bad for dignosis

October 22nd, 2010

Bad Experience

I'll try to keep this short and sweet:* I waited 30 mins in waiting room and 1 hour in the room before seeing Dr. Ash on my first visit.* He promised me my results would be back in 5 business days, it took 9 to get them back, the office staff was completely rude that I kept calling to ask for the results* I waited 30 mins in waiting room, 1.5 hours in the room before seeing him the 2nd time, he came in and was flustered because he was running late...kept on confusing me with a previous patient asking me if my knees still hurt, in which they never did, he also forgot the test results they ran and what was actually going wrong with me at the time of my initial visit. I'm usually not one to complain, but he and his office are completely unprofessional.