Overall Review

August 10th, 2016
Fine Doctor
Could not ask for a better doctor. Spends as much time with me as is necessary. Follow up was excellent and timely showing concern for patients. Hard working and knowledgeable.

April 5th, 2015
best
excellent

February 2nd, 2015
Save yourself the trouble and disappointment.
Worst doctor I've ever had. Sometimes had to drive to the office to get them to provide a prescription refill, only to have them give me ONE refill of drugs I take every day. Worst follow through of any doctor I've ever seen. Would leave me a voice mail telling me he'd mailed scripts, than not mail them and not tell me so I'm waiting a week for a script that was never sent. For a period wouldn't accept fax script requests from pharmacies and didn't have a patient portal. Couldn't get a doctor referral from him for months, until it was a genuine emergency. At last appointment, he addressed only half the concerns for which I was there, and announced that he had to leave for the day. I could schedule another appointment 3 weeks out to address the rest. Misdiagnosed my arthritis as torn ACL. Specialist corrected diagnosis and I was ok after a cortisone shot. I hate to pan anyone like this, but potential patients deserve the straight story.

May 3rd, 2012
Good intentions
Dr. Ashmead attended to a struggling population and is over booked. There are long waiting times and his time spent with patients is very short. He should schedule less patients and focus more on patient care and build positive doctor client relationships.