Dr. Steven Atcheson MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Reno, NV

• Good
  • Bad

February 18th, 2016
I would recommend him to anyone. They always tried to help me in every way. Always treated me with respect and concern.

April 28th, 2014
the best
Been going to Doc. for over twenty years, there's nobody more professional than him or his staff. K.Marriott

April 15th, 2014
Daughter of Patient
I have been taking my Mom to Dr for a couple years now and every thing was fine as long as she was. She had an appointment and everything was fine the next morning she woke up in SEVERE PAIN just like that the Dr was called and they refused to see her, the perscribed pain pills, she went home and was still in SEVERE Pain she called and they told her take more pills they made her dizzy and she was still in pain, they sent Dizzy meds she took them she was still in SEVERE Pain they told her to take more pills or go to ER she ended up in ER 2 times they finally saw her and when I took her in My Mom was screemed at for more than 30 minuts I asked the Dr. to Quiet and all I wanted was a solution to the issue not just pain meds they gave her a shot of steroids when she was already on streoids and Mom told them it did not work. The Dr. only want EASY Patients they can give pills to with no solution as long as your doing well there OK when you get sick WATCH OUT!!! they Quit my MOM and said there was nothing they could do for her. DONT GO THERE !!!!!! If you Love someone STAY AWAY!!!! as my mothers condition is much worse because of what they have done to her

July 19th, 2012
Dr Atcheson is a great doctor, very knowledgeable. I have been his patient for over five years now and have only the best things to say about quality of my experience: everything from friendly staff in his office to the attentive and personalized care I have been receiving. I would definitely recommend Dr Atcheson as your rheumatologist.

August 12th, 2011
Best Rheumatologist in Reno
Dr Atcheson and his Nurse Practitioner Kimberly Morris are fantastic. Dr Atcheson takes time to listen to his patients as does Kimberly. I feel that Kimberly is just as knowlegable as the doctor and I trust her as much with my care.I have RA. When I am in a flare, I am able to call the office and a prescription is called to my pharmacy right away. I live over 60 miles from Reno and driving there with a flare is not a good idea. I am grateful that these providers care enough about their patients and not just getting an office visit to recoup money.Both have been very aggressive in my RA treatment and I am in remission and have been for some time. I am still on medications, but these two fine providers and their office staff make my ability to get care the best possible.

August 19th, 2010
Best Rheumatologist in the Nation
I had several chronic problems that were passed off as arthritis -- I do have RA -- but after my recent exam, Dr Atcheson corredtly diagnosed the problem and made the referal/MRI order that led to my complete recovery. Love this doc.

June 26th, 2016