Dr. Steven Atchison Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Atchison?

March 13th, 2017

Absolutely the best knee surgeon in this part of the US. Knows his business he is there to get the job done and get you back to life as soon as possible. Explains what needs to be done, how it will be accomplished. He stays booked approx 3 months in advance but is worth the wait.

I had both knees done at the same time, followed doctors orders and was back at work (flight attendant) 3 months to the day after surgery. Now my husband has hurt his knee and is waiting on Dr Atchison to replace his meniscus..Expecting awesome results!

October 4th, 2016

Great doctor

Dr. Atchison did a wonderful surgery on my hip a few years ago, and now I'm going back to him for knee replacement surgery. I love the hospital at the Spine Institute that he used. It's exceptional!!! Great patient care. Dr. Atchison keeps up with cutting edge technology, also. You'll be in great hands with him.

June 28th, 2016

It's so important to trust your surgeon.......

I love this doctor. He's smart and advanced in his treatment. His staff is superb. I've never had an easy operation until Dr. Atchison replaced my hip, and I've had many operations. Just wish I had found him a long time ago.

April 5th, 2016

Excellent doctor. Thorough and accurate.

March 26th, 2015

Terrible

Bad bed side manners,talks very Sarcastic.,does not Care about questions, Told me to shut Up.......,he did not have my Paper work or x-Rays with Him....,I do not Like Him...!!!

August 14th, 2013

Thought my pain was in my head. Saw another doctor useing the mris this doctor took to fix my problem. When i said i couldnt get on my knees he said he never get on his. Stupid answer.

June 24th, 2013

Has terrible bedside manner. If you're looking for a caring, compassionate dr. look elsewhere!

January 27th, 2011

Super

He was attentive, listened to me. Clearly explained everything. Saw me at office visits, in hospital - something some doctors are not doing. Either leaving the pa's to do the work or not doing rounds in hospital.

October 14th, 2017