A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Atlas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Atlas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Atlas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Atlas graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Atlas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Alan Atlas MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Atlas practice?
- Dr. Steven Atlas has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Atlas practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.