Internists
900 S Goldenrod Rd
Ste B
Orlando, FL 32822
407-281-6424
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Nov 15th, 2013

Dr. Atterman has been my Dr. since 1988 ,that about says it all .. I like his staff and his phys. assitant , I have only had the best of med. advise in all those years,thank u DR. Atterman and staff....B Manfre& Joe Manfre

|  Hodo Mann  |  show details
May 16th, 2011

Dr atterman...the best and most caring physician i ever had....superb diagnostician

|  show details
Apr 25th, 2011

Dr. Attermann was my primary care physician until I left Florida. He is the best doctor I ever had. He wasn't afraid to say "I don't know" and to check with or send me to someone more specialized in whatever problem I had. He is an excellent physician.

|  Office staff and proper testing  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2009

Dr. Attermans office staff (with the exception of one person) is incompetent. In addition, Dr. Atterman does not follow through as he should. He has been treating my husband for high cholestorol for 10 years. It's been under control for the last 5 or 6. However, he never administered a cardiogram - in all these years of physicals - until a couple weeks ago. Last week my husband had to have stents put in due to 95% blockage of one artery and 70% of another (a smaller vessel was 100% blocked.) We are looking for a new doctor and have learned a great deal from Dr. Atterman about how we must control our own health care. Can't rely on this doctor to do it.