A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Austin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Austin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Parkridge Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Austin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven K. Austin practice?
Dr. Steven Austin practices Cardiology near Hixson, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Chattanooga, TN.
See Hixson Cardiologists.