A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Austin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Austin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Erlanger Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Kenneth Austin MD and PC is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven K. Austin practice?
- Dr. Steven Austin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Austin practices Cardiology near Hixson, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Chattanooga, TN.
See Hixson Cardiologists.