A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Austin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Austin
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Austin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Austin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Parkridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven K Austin MD and PC is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven K. Austin practice?
- Dr. Steven Austin has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Austin practices Cardiology near Hixson, TN.
See Hixson Cardiologists.