A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Awner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Awner is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Awner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Awner graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Awner has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Awner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Awner practice?
- Dr. Steven Awner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Awner practices Ophthalmology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Ophthalmologists.