A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Ayanruoh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Ayanruoh, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayanruoh graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Ayanruoh has 20 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ayanruoh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven T. Ayanruoh practice?
Dr. Steven Ayanruoh practices Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine, and Internal Medicine near East Meadow, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bronx, NY.
See East Meadow Pediatricians, East Meadow Emergency Physicians, and East Meadow Internists.