A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Ayanruoh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Ayanruoh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayanruoh graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Ayanruoh has 20 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Teni Ayanruoh BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Steven T. Ayanruoh practice?
- Dr. Steven Ayanruoh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Ayanruoh practices Pediatrics near East Meadow, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bronx, NY.
See East Meadow Pediatricians.