A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Black is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Black, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Black has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven B Black MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Black practice?
- Dr. Steven Black has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Black practices Plastic Surgery near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Surgeons.