A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burton
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Burton, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Burton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Bryan Burton MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Burton practice?
- Dr. Steven Burton has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Burton practices Psychiatry near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Psychiatrists.