A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Cohen, MD, PC is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 11 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Cohen practice?
Dr. Steven Cohen practices Gastroenterology near Needham Heights, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Needham Heights Gastroenterologists.