A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Cohen, MD, PC is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Bruce Cohen MD and PC is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Steven Cohen has 9 office locations.
Dr. Steven Cohen practices Gastroenterology near Needham Heights, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Needham Heights Gastroenterologists.