A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Cohen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Barry Cohen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Steven Cohen has 11 office locations.
Dr. Steven Cohen practices Ophthalmology near Livingston, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Livingston Ophthalmologists.