Learn more about Dr. Steven Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Cohen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Brad Cohen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Steven Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Cohen practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.