A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Gable graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gable has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brandywine Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gable accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Gable:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Gable practice?
Dr. Steven Gable practices Emergency Medicine near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Coatesville, PA and Springfield, PA.
See Chester Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Gable, Dr. Stefan Gable, Dr. Stephan Gable, Dr. Stephen Gable