Pediatricians
9977 Woods Dr
2nd Floor
Skokie, IL 60077
847-663-8163
Locations and availability (3)

|  I wish you were not just a Pediatric doctor!  |  show details
by Kathleen Shook on Sep 6th, 2013

I was a bit upset when Dr. Goldberg stopped practicing in the Hoffman Estates area because it meant that I had to drive from Schaumburg to Skokie...But it was worth it! With all four of my children at a fairly young age, I felt like I was forever bringing one of them for a visit. My youngest child is now 23 and I actually felt sad to see him grow up and no longer able to have Dr. Goldberg as his doctor. Anyone who is looking for a pediatric doctor who is so calm and caring with your child, Dr. Goldberg is the one! I miss you, but appreciate all the years you cared for my child(ren). Best wishes to you always!

|  Experienced, Calming, and Good Listener  |  show details
May 24th, 2012

Dr. Goldberg has been the pediatrician for both of my children (5 year old girl and 2-1/2 year old boy) since birth. We knew that we found a winner when he tracked me down at 11:30p.m. on a weeknight to tell me that he was reviewing blood test results for my daughter, that he had concerns and that he wanted her to be re-tested asap. His experience shines through. He has always been thorough, without sending me into a frenzy of worry. His sincere concern for his patients is obvious. And he has pretty great sense of humor, too.

|  Amazing Doctor  |  show details
May 18th, 2012

I have complete trust in Doctor Goldberg with the care of my two young children. I feel fortunate to have found such a great pediatician. He calms my fears, treats my children as needed when they are sick, explains the issues so I understand them. He has talked me through the general confusion in society with immunizations and calmed my fears in that regard. He also has talked me through pestisides and procssed foods and other issues with the foods my kids consume that are concerning me. I very, very highly recommend him. My kids also love him and talk about him all the time. Anytime either is sick they actually seem excited to go to see him. The front desk personnel are also extremely friendly and efficient. They also have open office hours from 8-9 daily and even on weekends which has been a savior with two young ones in day care that seem to be constantly sick.

|  show details
Jul 20th, 2009

Very caring, really got to know my different children, called to follow up on a weekend on my daugther who had been sick. Cautious but not overly so. Very easy to get an appointment or talk to him or the nurse.

|  Unprofessional  |  show details
by Phyllis on Mar 16th, 2009

This doctor has a poor bedside manner and wrote instructions for me on a napkin