Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Jacobs
Dr. Steven Jacobs, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Poughkeepsie, NY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Jacobs is affiliated with Putnam Hospital Center, Westchester Medical Center and Vassar Brothers Medical Center. Dr. Jacobs has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Jacobs has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Steven Jacobs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Dr. Rona Heublum-Colton
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Poughkeepsie, NY 0.01 mi20
Dr. Paul Auerbach
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Poughkeepsie, NY 0.01 mi30
Dr. Amelia Martinko
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Poughkeepsie, NY 0.01 mi39