A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Johnson is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Johnson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Md Medical System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Bradley Johnson MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Steven Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Johnson practices Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.