A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Johnson, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven E Johnson MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Steven Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Johnson practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.