Learn more about Dr. Steven Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Johnson, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Plaza Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Johnson practice?
Dr. Steven Johnson practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Internal Medicine, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX and Baltimore, MD.
See Fort Worth Surgeons, Fort Worth Internists, and Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.