A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kaplan, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Kaplan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Kaplan MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Steven Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Kaplan practices Emergency Medicine and Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Emergency Physicians and New York Urologists.