A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kaplan, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Kaplan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Kaplan MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Steven Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Kaplan practices Emergency Medicine and Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Emergency Physicians and New York Urologists.