Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Kaplan
Dr. Steven Kaplan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kingston, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine and Urology. Dr. Kaplan is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Center, MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center and HealthAlliance Hospital Broadway Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Kaplan has the following 3 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Steven Kaplan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingston, NY.
Dr. Donald Louie
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Kingston, NY 0 mi29
Dr. John Hoey
Kingston, NY 0.05 mi18
Dr. Elizabeth Levine
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Kingston, NY 0.05 mi23