A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Morgan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Morgan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Braxton Morgan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Steven Morgan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Morgan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Allen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Carrollton, TX.
See Allen Orthopedic Surgeons and Allen Sports Medicine Doctors.