Learn more about Dr. Steven Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Smith, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Kansas City Hospital
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven B Smith MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Smith practice?
- Dr. Steven Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Smith practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Orthopedic Surgeons.