A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Smith, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Kansas City Hospital
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven B Smith MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Smith practice?
- Dr. Steven Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Smith practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Orthopedic Surgeons.